Dejero LIVE+ 20/20 Transmitter
The Ultimate Tool for Live Broadcasting
The industry leading professional-grade rugged transmitter for broadcasting HD or SD video over any combination of cellular, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and satellite.
- Small, ruggedized briefcase design
- Seamless interviews with audio talkback (IFB) support
- Reliable, affordable, and high quality video at the push of a button
- Auto-adapts HD, SD, and encoding bitrate based on network conditions at startup
The Dejero LIVE+ 20/20 Transmitter will instantly transmit broadcast-quality live video at a fraction of the cost and complexity of satellite and microwave trucks. Sets up anywhere in seconds to broadcast live or transfer recorded video quickly from the field. You can broadcast live from areas that would have previously been impossible or off limits - inside airports and other high-security areas, on rooftops, during inclement weather, and even from moving vehicles – cars, boats, and helicopters.
Modes of Operation
- LiveTransmit broadcast-quality live HD or SD video with low latency and high reliability.
- Live + Store and ForwardGo live instantly while also recording high quality video for later use.
- Store and ForwardCapture video to internal storage for later transmission
- File TransferTransfer edited files to the LIVE+ Broadcast Server
|Weight||5.5 kg/12 lb. (without batteries)|
|Battery||Dual battery packs compatible with industry standard Gold Mount Anton Bauer or V-mount configurations.|
|Glass-to-Glass Latency||Select: 1.5 sec / 3 sec / 8 sec / Custom setting range 0.8 to 20 sec.
Incorporates adaptive latency that operates in 100ms increments.
|Size||35cm x 30.4cm x 17.8cm / 14" x 12" x 7"|
|Network Connections||Cellular LTE, 3G, 4G, CDMA (up to 6 connections), and Ethernet, Wi-Fi.|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C to +40° C / 15° F to 105° F up to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Video Encoding||MPEG-4 (H.264 AVC), Adaptive Bitrate|
|Power Requirements||150 Watts max. (90 Watts average)
|Audio Input Types||Embedded audio (SDI, HDMI, IEEE 1394)
|Audio||48 kHz 2 channel, Adaptive Bitrate|
|Interface||Preview window; Simple control with membrane buttons|
|Video Input Resolutions||
Any of the following SD or HD resolutions.
IEEE 1394: 480i 59.94, 576i 50