Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App
The Power of Live News in the Palm of your Hand
The industry’s first ever bonded mobile application that gives you the ability to go live the moment news happens, with the most portable professional live video solution available.
- Bonds the cellular and Wi-Fi connections in the smartphone or tablet for high quality video transmission
- Extremely fast start-up time enables broadcasters to be first on a news scene, and to bring high quality live footage back to their viewers that would previously not have been possible
- Seamless interviews with 1.5 second latency and audio talkback (IFB) support
- Maximizes content by transforming everyone in your organization into a field reporter
Compatible with select iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ devices, the LIVE+ Mobile App can transmit live video using both the front and back cameras of the iPhone or iPad during a single broadcast, enabling a reporter to create a complete breaking news story from their mobile device.
Modes of Operation
- LiveTransmit broadcast-quality live HD or SD video with low latency and high reliability.
- Store and ForwardCapture video to internal storage for later transmission
|Device Requirement||iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or iPad 2 or later, North American Samsung Galaxy S3 (USA and Canada Version). Note: iPhone 4 can only do store and forward, no live transmission.|
|OS||iOS 6.0 or later
Ice Cream Sandwich or better
|Network Connections||Bonding of onboard cell and Wi-Fi|
|Time to Air||Live Mode
|Audio Input||Built-in microphone or external microphone connected to headset jack|
|Audio||48 kHz, mono, Fixed Bitrate|
|Store and Forward||Any recorded clip on iPhone, or Galaxy S3|
|Video Input Resolution||Capture 640x360 25/30fps front and back cameras on iPhone or iPad
Optional high resolution capture on iPad only: 960x540 25/30fps back camera only
Galaxy S3: 640x360 live, 720p Store and Forward
|Video Encoding||MPEG-4 (H.264 AVC), Adaptive Bitrate|