The Dejero LIVE+ Cloud Server simplifies the complex task of publishing live or recorded video streams in multiple formats to the web and mobile devices.
From a single live feed or Store & Forward clip received from a LIVE+ transmitter, the Cloud Server converts and simultaneously outputs up to three RTMP streams at different preset video resolutions and audio bitrates. Viewers are provided with an optimal high-quality experience for their device.
As part of the Dejero LIVE+ platform, the Cloud Server is easy to integrate with your broadcast and online streaming workflow.
- Compatible with leading CDNs.
- Encoder presets for video resolution, video bitrate and audio bitrate simplify targeting a stream for a specific device or set of devices.
- Includes cloud storage location for recorded clips and other files, retrievable via Secure FTP.
- Monthly, annual, and large-scale special event pricing available.
- Easy to configure and manage from the LIVE+ Control.
Cloud Server is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.