Dejero’s LIVE+ Transceiver is an integrated encoder and decoder that transmits and receives high quality video in resolutions up to 1080p.
Whether used for live broadcasts or transporting recorded content, the LIVE+ Transceiver integrates seamlessly into your IP video workflow.
- Simultaneous Input and Output: HD/SD-SDI input, HD/SD-SDI output and Internet connectivity via RJ45 Ethernet jacks. Highest quality video encoding at up to 20 Mb/s.
- Conveniently rackmountable: 1U rackmount form-factor, 1.7” H x 17.2” W x 19.85” D (43 x 437 x 504 mm)
- Quad-core Intel Xeon processor: High performance processing designed for all day, every day reliability.
- Data redundancy: RAID protection of stored data utilizing two 1TB hard drives. Front access to hot-swappable drives.
- Dual redundant power supplies: 400W redundant power supplies continue to provide power if one power supply fails. Replaceable while the transceiver is in use.
- Video synchronization: Genlock input accepts black burst or tri-sync reference signals.
- Closed captioning support: Compliant with CEA-708-B and SMPTE 334-2000 specifications.
- Multichannel audio: Multiple audio inputs to support a variety of microphones or to transmist to multiple languages.
- Cloud control: Configure and remotely control the transmitter and server functionality from LIVE+ Control using a web browser.
Transceiver is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.