The Dejero Broadcast Server receives and reconstructs video transported over IP networks from Dejero transmitters and outputs to your SDI or IP playout workflow. It is designed to fit into the server racks in your facility and seamlessly integrate with your existing broadcast infrastructure.
The 1U rack-mounted Broadcast Server includes dual-redundant power supplies and RAID hard drives designed for increased broadcast reliability.
- Quad-core Intel Xeon processor: High performance processing designed for all day, every day reliability.
- Data redundancy: RAID protection of stored data utilizing two 1TB hard drives. Front access to hot-swappable drives.
- Dual redundant power supplies: 400W redundant power supplies continue to provide power if one power supply fails. Replaceable while server is in use.
- Multiple streams: The server supports two live feeds simultaneously from different sources.
- Video synchronization: Genlock input accepts black burst or tri-sync reference signals.
- Compact form-factor: 1U rackmount, 1.7” H x 17.2” W x 19.85” D (43 x 437 x 504 mm)
- Cloud Control: Route your content to any of your Broadcast Servers with our cloud management tool from a web browser—giving you ultimate control.
Broadcast Server is part of the Dejero platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.