The Dejero Cloud Server simplifies the complex task of publishing live or recorded video streams in multiple formats to the web and mobile devices.
From a single live feed or Store & Forward clip received from a Dejero transmitter, the Cloud Server converts and simultaneously outputs up to three RTMP streams at different preset video resolutions and audio bitrates. Viewers are provided with an optimal high-quality experience for their device.
As part of the Dejero LIVE+ platform, the Cloud Server is easy to integrate with your broadcast and online streaming workflow.
- Simultaneously output three RTMP streams at different preset video resolutions and audio bitrates from a single live feed or Store & Forward clip.
- Easily integrates with your broadcast and online streaming workflow.
- Compatible with leading CDNs.
- Includes cloud storage location for recorded clips and other files, retrievable via Secure FTP.
- Monthly, annual, and large-scale special event pricing available.
- Stream high quality video content to Facebook Live, Youtube Live, and other online video platforms.
- Route your content with Dejero Control, our cloud management tool, from a web browser — giving you the ultimate control.
Cloud Server is part of the Dejero platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.