Never miss a live shot
LIVE+ EnGo is a compact and modular mobile transmitter that encodes H.264 video and transmits over multiple IP networks to reliably deliver exceptional picture quality with extremely low latency—even in challenging network conditions.
Camera-mounted or wearable, EnGo is ideal for newsgathering, sports coverage, and live event broadcasting from remote locations, and while in motion.
Reliable and simple to use, LIVE+ EnGo is designed for mobile video contribution professionals who require agility and versatility.
- Built for speed – One-button start up and automatic video input and format detection enables fast set up. Camera-mounted or body-worn, there are no more cables to trip over so you can quickly move location.
- Simple and intuitive – The simple, intuitive touch screen interface provides confidence monitoring, status information and easy operation. Built-in intelligence does most of the work for you so you can focus on the shot.
- Maximum versatility – The modular design enables attachment of swappable modem and SIM modules for use in different regions.. Connect any SDI or HDMI camera and mount it or wear it the way you want. EnGo redefines mobile video contribution versatility.
- Broadcast from virtually anywhere – Cellular, Wi-Fi and portable satellite connectivity from a compact transmitter enables you to reliably broadcast live from virtually anywhere. You can even broadcast live while moving.
- Remarkable performance – Bonding up to eight network connections, EnGo reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency even in challenging bandwidth conditions. Get your live shot where others can’t.
- Cloud control – Geolocate, monitor performance, remotely control, preview feeds, and route your content with our cloud management tool from a web browser—giving you ultimate control.
EnGo is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.