Broadcast live from virtually anywhere, record video for later broadcast, or import and upload edited video files to designated servers when traditional broadcast equipment is not at the scene.
The app is designed for mobile journalists (MoJos) and professional video contributors, and is ideal for covering breaking news, impromptu interviews, and live events.
With smartphones or tablets and the LIVE+ Mobile App, broadcasters can dramatically expand the number of video contribution sources to go live from within seconds.
- Easy to use – Quick to set up and simple to operate with intuitive on-screen monitoring and touch control.
- Deploy widely – Turn everyone in your organization into a mobile journalist when they stumble across a breaking story, or add multiple viewpoints to live events.
- Go live, record, or edit – Broadcast live, transfer a recorded clip, or edit a story on the mobile device before sending over bonded cellular and Wi-Fi connections (including BGAN via Wi-Fi).
- Unsurpassed picture quality – Dejero’s patented technology reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency even when bandwidth is limited.
- Get closer to the story – Helps MoJos be less intrusive when capturing an unfolding event and to easily move with the story.
- Direct on-air talent – Built-in interruptible foldback (IFB) support and low latency enables seamless interviews.
- Unleash broadcast creativity – With multiple app-enabled devices, broadcast and cloud servers, and multiviewer control of incoming feeds, we help you imagine and create new ways of broadcasting live.
- Save the day – Great backup solution if your primary camera or transmitter fails.
- Proven in the field – As the industry’s most widely deployed bonded wireless transmission solution for mobile devices, innovative broadcasters have delivered live coverage of California wildfires, UK floods, and many other live events.
- Cloud control – Geolocate, monitor performance, preview feeds, and route your content with our cloud management tool from any web browser.
Mobile App is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.