Dejero VSET is an adaptive bitrate encoder/transmitter that reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency in a 1U rack-mount form-factor.
Designed for installation in vehicles or in fixed locations, you have the option of adding cellular and microwave connectivity to Ethernet and satellite—providing maximum versatility when it's time to go live.
From hybrid video transmission newsgathering vehicles to backup transmission for stations, to enabling feeds from remote studios and fixed-location cameras, the VSET delivers the performance you need in a diverse range of situations.
- Resilient transmission – Reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency over cellular, Ethernet, satellite or microwave networks. Take advantage of the best transmission path for your particular situation.
- Broadcast while moving – Connect to an array of external antennas mounted on a vehicle to go live while moving. Seamlessly switch from cellular to satellite transmission when on the scene, or switch to ASI mode for a microwave connection.
- Unsurpassed versatility – Available in multiple configurations to match your specific connectivity needs. Suitable for many live and recorded broadcast scenarios. Also integrates with the Dejero Multipoint video distribution network.
- Save the day – Avoid going “off the air”. Great backup solution for your broadcast facility if your main feed fails. Make it part of your disaster recovery and emergency preparedness plan.
- Cut costs – Cost-effective alternative for receiving remote live feeds from fixed-location cameras. Also provides greater flexibility as to where you can place those cameras.
- Cloud control – Geolocate, monitor performance, remotely control, preview feeds, and route your content with our cloud management tool from a web browser—giving you ultimate control.
VSET is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.